We had lots of helpers to help us sort the plants into sets. This takes far longer than the actual planting now, so we spend a good 2 hours for this.
The purposes of GreenFerry Trust are:
- to conserve and improve the environment, mainly using volunteers, for the benefit of the public;
- to educate, interest, and involve the local community in environmental issues and action;
- to provide a collection of experience which environmental groups can call on for help and advice;
- to provide a communication network for those interested in environmental issues and;
- to support the work of other environmental groups.
We are a Scottish Charity - number SC038774 - and our registered name is Greenferry Trust.Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org